Do you enjoy the peacefulness of a rainy day? The sound of raindrops falling on a window or roof can be magically soothing…
In this episode, Rai takes the opportunity of a rainy day inside to show us how to make a rainstick.
You will need:
– 1 medium to long sized cardboard tube
– small nails and a hammer (plus the help of an adult for nailing them in!)
– paper, scissors, and tape
– small grains or seeds, for example popcorn kernals
– things to decorate your rainstick – colourful tape, paper, or coloured textas
We’d love to see your best rain dance once you’re finished!