Make your own magic potion that causes your brother’s hair to fall out…. or gives the holder the ability to talk to animals… or summons a storm!
These pretty, glittery potions also make a great sensory tool for helping kids focus as they watch the glitter swirl around the coloured liquid.
What you will need:
- Clean glass jars with lids (soaking an empty sauce jar in water + bicarb soda usually helps to remove any labels)
- Paper, textas or pencils, tape, and ribbon – to create our own labels
- Food dye (or natural alternative such as beetroot juice)
- Magic potion ingredients like glitter, small beads, paper confetti, petals, leaves….
- A drop or two of detergent